*This post is a sponsored post and contains affiliate links. All opinions are honest reviews and recommendations are for products I whole-heartily endorse.
About a month ago, I went on a mission to help out a friend with some hormone issues and was hoping to learn more to help balance my hormones also. I was looking for foods and herbs that would help with many issues we women face that all stem from hormones. And I found so much information it was very encouraging. But I also found Ladies Balance and a whole host of natural supplements they offer. After just a few minutes on their site, I knew they had some great stuff.
Before I go in-depth, let me say that just from what I read on the Ladies Balance website about their products impressed me. They are all natural. And when I say “all natural”, I mean what you would actually think and want in a natural product. They are non-GMO and organic. They have no binders, fillers, flow agents, or artificial ingredients or flavorings. Their products are just pure, wholesome foods and herbs.
Let’s dive into the Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore
First of all, what is Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore and what are it’s benefits?
ASANA Daily Restore is a superfood powder mix that combines some of the most nutrient dense foods and herbs designed to give you protein, energy, vitamins and minerals. All of this goodness is packed into a powder mix that can be easily added to drinks or smoothies and incorporated into your daily health routine. The benefits are increased energy, balanced hormones, improved skin appearance, and improved immune function.
What’s in Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore and how does it affect my body?
- Organic pea protein-a very bio-available protein in which also provides our bodies with essential amino acids, specifically isoleucine, valine, arginine and lysine. These can be very beneficial after exercise to repair and rebuild muscle. Read more about it here.
- Buckwheat- first of all, buckwheat is NOT wheat or related to wheat. It is gluten free and great for those with gluten and wheat intolerances. An easy to digest protein, buckwheat also lowers blood sugar levels, and great at drawing out excess water in the body. It also contains many vitamins and minerals including iron, zinc, copper, niacin, rutin, magnesium and most B vitamins. Buckwheat is also highly effective against PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome).
- Maca– one of my favorite herbs for homones. Maca can help with low blood, energy, and stamina including chronic fatigue. It is well-known for balancing female hormones, alleviating menstrual problems and symptoms of menopause, can increase fertility and libido.
- Sacha inchi– a cholesterol lowering herb that contains tryptophan which our body uses to make serotonin. Serotonin is the hormone that causes us to rest, relax and “feel good” thus making this the “feel good” herb. It also is high in omega-3’s which play a critical role in heart health, glucose levels, bone health and skin appearance. It also is high in vitamin A and E and has anti-inflammatory properties. Read more about it here.
- Turmeric– one of the best anti-inflammatory herbs there is. Since chronic inflammation is a marker for all disease, this is an herb we all need in our diets. It also has anti-depressant properties, can help with arthritis pain, and has been shown to help with Crohn’s disease. Curcumin, the chemical compound in turmeric that gives it it’s bright yellow color and it’s main component, has been shown to block the formation of cancer cells. Yet another reason to be eating this power-house of an herb.
- Ginger– most known for it’s ability to promote digestion and relieve nausea, this herb boasts many other properties as well. It boost the immune system and has anti-bacterial qualities. It has even been shown to kill staphylococcal (staph) and streptococcal (strep). (If you have to have surgery or are in a hospital, take some ginger essential oil to add to your water to help prevent these infections.) Last, ginger also has cancer fighting properties, can reduce pain, improve diabetes and help heal stomach ulcers.
- Beet Juice– one of the best blood purifying herbs. Since our blood affects every organ and system in our body, this herb, through detoxing and purifying our blood, can touch every part of our health. It supports heart health, is anti-inflammatory, and can protect against cancer. One great quality that is not emphasized as much is beet’s ability to increase libido and it’s aphrodisiac properties.
Needless to say, ASANA Daily Restore is a powerhouse of nutrition and health boosting herbs whether you are needing it for hormonal issues or just overall well-being.
What were the results I saw from taking Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore?
I have been taking the Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore daily for about six weeks now. With the exception of a random day missed once every other week, I took it consistently each day and saw some positive results.
First I noticed I had more energy. It didn’t take long to notice that dragging, winter-blues I seem to have each year beginning to go away. I had more consistent energy throughout the day and better stamina when I exercised.
The next improvement I saw was in my skin. Although I tend to have clear skin, it gets very dry in the winter-lines are more prominent and it’s just not as supple. But after taking the Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore for almost a month, I noticed that my skin was more supple, smooth and not near as dry as usual.
The last and most unexpected benefit of the Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore was in my monthly cycle. Like most ladies I know, I usually experience at least a few days of PMS before my cycle and some pain or cramping. But while on the ASANA Daily Restore, I had almost no PMS and no pain or cramping. It was almost like not even having a cycle!
After just one month of taking the ASANA Daily Restore, I experienced multiple benefits during my cycle. It will definitely be a keeper around my house.
How does Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore taste?
I’ll admit, with all those great herbs, they don’t sound very appealing to the taste. And the Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore isn’t loaded with sugar to mask the herb taste either. But I did come up with a few different ways to actually enjoy drinking it.
The simplest way is to just mix it in orange juice. It blends well and the flavor is best this way. This was my quickest, go-to method and I can honestly say it was good. Sometimes simple is best. Read some great recipes here.
Now let’s check out the Ladies Balance Femininitea Spearmint Blend.
Let me just say, first of all, that the Ladies Balance Femininitea Spearmint Blend smells and tastes so good, I would drink it whether it was healthy or not. It’s main ingredient is spearmint, which I love. It gives it a sweet, minty smell and taste that is heavenly and healthy.
What is Ladies Balance Femininitea Spearmint Blend and what are it’s benefits?
The Ladies Balance Femininitea Spearmint Blend is an herbal tea that is designed to help balance hormones and especially block androgens. It is beneficial for those suffering from PCOS, excess testosterone, and excess body hair.
What is in Ladies Balance Femininitea Spearmint Blend and how does it benefit my body?
- Spearmint– As I already stated this composes most of the tea and gives it a wonderful minty and slightly sweet taste. But it also has many health benefits. Spearmint has been studied and shown to lower androgen level which can reduce symptoms like hormonal acne, hirsutism, hair loss and PCOS.
- Green Tea– well known for it’s antioxidant properties, green tea is also believed to prevent normal testosterone from becoming a more potent testosterone. Both men and women need testosterone for normal body function, but women need far less than men. We also produce a less potent form of it. If this less potent testosterone gets converted to the more potent form, it can lead to varying health issues.
- White Peony and Licorice- these also have testosterone reducing abilities and the potential to block excess androgen and from being produced.
What were the results I saw from taking Ladies Balance Femininitea Spearmint Blend?
This tea is specifically formulated for unwanted body hair, which I do not have a problem with. Therefore, I didn’t drink the two to three cups a day intended in order to see the best results.
But with that being said, I would have no problems doing that. Like I mentioned before, the Ladies Balance Femininitea Spearmint Blend tastes AMAZING! (I added about one teaspoon of maple syrup to a cup of tea and it was perfect-hot or cold.) And it does contain a great mix of nutrient rich herbs which are sure to improve your health.
The bottom line-I whole heartily recommend Ladies Balance ASANA Daily Restore and Ladies Balance Femininitea Spearmint Blend. And judging from these products, I think their other products would be great as well. Ladies Balance thoroughly researches and specifically tailors their products to meeting the needs of women’s health.
Belle, the company’s founder was a pleasure to work with also. Throughout this whole process, the company has been very professional and helpful.
Want to do more to balance hormones? Try a simple detox.
Until next time,